Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am wicked smart.

So I am terribly impressed with myself. Why you ask? Because I found my old blog from 2006, not hard really. Then I remembered my password and username, that was a challenge..hehehe, and then ... here's where my impressive intelligence, well.... , impresses me....I imported my old blog posts into my new blog, (ok it wasn't that hard, and probably anyone could do it... still it took me forever to get it done.)




The whole point is:



Go read my old blog posts from '06. They are kinda funny, pretty judgmental, and boy I was bitchy! I don't agree with some of what I said then, but I left it up to remind myself of all the growth I've experienced. Just a note: I am no longer working at that job I was so excited about. I especially "like" the rant about the kids in my physics class; I worked so hard to get good grades in that class. Also I FINALLY graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelors in Psychology, May 2008. I didn't keep my 4.0; it went down to a 3.9 because of a stupid drawing class..... who loses their 4.0 because they get an A- in Drawing?... Geesh... LOL at the time I was very upset, but I survived.



I occasionally ponder graduate school, but I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment